6 August 2013

Flammkuchen

Apart from taking photos, I’ve been trying to take more videos lately too. While photos are able to portray an expression or event captured at a specific moment, videos are able to show the sequence of events which can be quite fun. I found an app known as Magisto on the App Store and it’s quite a cool video editing app.

Here’s a video of how I made Flammkuchen. Unfortunately, I’m not able to view the video on my iphone or ipad directly on YouTube but it works perfectly fine on a PC or laptop. Must be some silly Flash requirement and I’ve emailed Magisto asking if they’re planning to change that. These days people surf the internet ON THE GO. It’s just really silly to produce something that isn’t suitable for certain platforms. That would be a major MINUS point when using Magisto. But overall, I still had fun with the app. Funnily enough, the YouTube video works just fine once “embedded” in a blog post.



Alternatively, try to watch it via this link!

http://www.magisto.com/video/KU4RZ10VRi80WkRgCzE

Ingredients (depending on how generous you want to be)

  • flammkuchen base which I got from the supermarket
  • Crème fraîche (2-3 tbsp)
  • 1 red onion
  • cherry tomatoes, halved
  • bacon bits
Method

  1. Preheat oven at 220 degrees Celsius
  2. Spread Crème fraîche on the base followed by onion, cherry tomatoes and bacon bits.
  3. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes
  4. Serve while it is hot

No comments:

Post a Comment